top of page
- TIPS TO KEEP YOUR JEWELRY CLEAN, LAST LONGER, AND REDUCE THE RISK OF OXIDATION :
Do not keep your jewelry with you when you wash your hands or take shower. Soap can still be present in jewelry's surface and attack it. Furthermore some stones or metals (bronze , silver, gold ) do not appreciate water.
It is best to avoid wearing your jewelry at the beach, the pool, during sports and cooking . Shock and sweat may also damage / Oxidize at long.
Avoid wear on hot days, because perspiration is the skin reason why jewelry metals oxidize against your skin and lead to discoloration.
Avoid direct contact with perfume, which can stain or irretrievably tarnished metal, beads or stones.
Avoid Air, the air around us is what makes metal tarnish / oxidize.
The adjustable size jewelry such as rings should not be the subject of multiple or repeated settings. There is a risk of breakage of the ring.
- To keep your jewelry:
After use, remember that wiping your jewelry with a soft, dry cloth may remove fingerprints and stains. Store your jewelry individually in the plastic bag supplied with the box in a cool dry place.
- How to clean jewelry?
Soak your jewelry for a few minutes in warm water with dish washing liquid or jewelry cleaner.
2. Brush your jewelry gently with a soft toothbrush (never a hard brush).
3. Rinse thoroughly with water.
4. Wipe with a soft, lint-free cloth. For maximum dry / shine, you can gently polish your jewelry with a chamois leather.
5. Make sure the jewelry is completely dry before storing.
6. Store your jewelry individually, in the plastic bag delivered in the box.
bottom of page